Skip to main content

So what is happening

I posted that I had quit my job and that my last relationship broke. So what has happened since then?

Well, I went to several different countries, met some people and saw some interesting places.
Germany, Czech, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Brasil, China.

Some of those countries I visited more intense (longer) than others of course. Most of the time I stayed in Argentina and China. I was home for the holidays but now I am heading back to China, namely to the city of Kunming where I have met a sweet chinese girl during my stay there... if it were not for her I'd probably already have begun to look for a job or -more likely- travelled the southern island of New Zealand.
But as I am currently free to do whatever the fuck I want, I decided to go to China again and visit her.
I could not just have extended my stay in China... even if you want to, China wont let you: The tourist visa let you stay a maximum of 30 days.

I of course very much look forward to meet her, but I also enjoy the side effect that the climate in Kunming is very pleasant all around the year.... including winter of course. And in Vienna the weather is not really pleasant at this time of year so its only logic for me to go  ;)

Comments