Skip to main content

Color Haze in concert

On the 14th Color Haze played in the arena. They were supported by the band rotor.
I was very much looking forward to this concert. I got tickets around christmas and counted the days till the 14th with anticipation.... I may have to add that I regard Color Haze as one of the 3 best active Stoner Rock groups.... if not the best. And they are a great live band! So my expectations were high.





It was one of the best concerts I've been to for a long time. The new album of Color Haze shows that the band definetely progresses their music! One of their songs on their new album "All" has support by a hammond organy. It reminds me of some santana tracks that I know.
All the songs on the album are good. But the ones they played live were even better there. Longer versions with such an energy.... just great.


Rotor was the band playing before Color Haze. I heard some songs of them already of their ablums, but they kicked ass live. They have no crowd-participation, but they make a hell of a sound! I talked with some guys afterwards who liked the performance of Rotor better than the one of Color Haze who followed... Rotor are also very good from a technical point of view!


I was very pleased when I found out that the concert was sold out. This is definetely a good sign for Color Haze(/Rotor). After the concert I talked with the band leader, who is also the owner of the Elektrohasch label on which the band is distributing their CDs. On the 13th they were playing in Linz in front of 500 people. The concert was sold out to. my hopes are with them that they are on their way to bigger success. This would not only be good for them but also good for Stoner Rock!

Rock up!

Comments