Skip to main content

Monodevelop Beta 1 is out

Yes, finally it is there. If you read roadmap I think this month the final version was planned.... but I am happy that we at least have the Beta! Still I very much would like to test it out. Unfortunately there still aren't any .deb packages that I could get a grip on!

This is something I dont understand: if I have a beta of a software, I would like many many many people to test it so I will get may bugreports so I can then bugfix more efficiently. For this they should provide debian packages and packages for red hat based systems!

Ok, I do not know the internal structure of the monodevelop development team, maybe they just don't have those ressources to get this done.

Well, I will patiently wait and search the net until some .deb files get available! I cannot wait to finally be able to write me some of the tools I so desperately want for linux!

Comments