Skip to main content

Fencing -my new sport

today i went to fencing course the second time.

some time ago my sister and i decided we need to do something for our health.

yeah, many of us do so at some point or another.

for me, i just KNEW i should do something, but did not bother about it anymore. i do not really know any sport that has my attention drawn away from the fact that i exhaust myself while doing it. 

one of two sports i know that succeed in getting me to forget the fact that i am exhausted is badminton. there are some phases when i occasionally play once every two weeks.

but fencing was always on my mind to try out. and because my sister now also wanted to DO something and suggested fencing, i was immediately like "yeah, lets do it".

so today was the second lesson. i have to say... i think its cool. it has something manly to it to fence  :). yeah, and of course thats the fact why i like it.
its funny, it looks more easy than it is.... but of course, my body is a very uncoordinated bunch of flesh, because it does not have to do any sports. therefore it IS a challenge for me to FIRST commence a stab with my arm, and THEN make a leap forward.

anyway today i suceeded in getting my first bruise, looking very manly. its about 10 cm in my right upper arm and quite slim and very red. if you see it you are like :"wow! so you went fencing!? I SEE THAT"
what they do not need to know is the fact that it was not done by a rapier like one would guess but done by the wall that i .... failed to avoid when warming up and having to avoid getting caught....
anyway it sounds much cooler if i just say, i have that from fencing.

that ll also probably be the only explanation i will give to the cute romanian girl i will see tomorrow. mmmh, looking forward to it....
could not see her for nearly a whole week now, at first she was sick, then she said she had much to do. tomorrow we'll probably go 
and see some cultural short movies in the cinema. 
why not? i can enjoy that.

let's see what happens

see u on the other side

Comments